Important Notice to Tenants & Application Forms
As we know how stressful moving to a new house can be, at Lewis Wadsworth we aim to ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible.
TO ENABLE YOUR APPLICATION TO PROCEED WITHOUT ANY DELAYS PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS THAT WE REQUIRE.
Credit checks and references will be carried out on applicants 18 and over. If a guarantor is required, credit checks and references will also be carried out.
- A deposit of 5 weeks is required, which will be protected.
- The property will still be advertised until application forms are received.
- The details that you have provided will be passed to the Landlord and they will make the final decision.
- Please ensure 3 months Bank statements are available for the reference checks.
- ID must be brought into the office, either Passport or Driving License, with proof of current living address.
Please ensure all postcodes are provided along with telephone numbers / fax numbers and email addresses for all Landlords and Employers.
Once the application forms have been completed, please return to our office;
51 Queen Street,
Sheffield, S1 2DU.